What are your terms and conditions?
Our Terms and Conditions
We try to accommodate our customers as much as possible and we are hoping our customers are fair, when dealing with us, as well. Having said that we ask for understanding on some specific issues.
- We try our best to make sure that every single product, of the thousands we have on our website, is priced correctly but there are times when mistakes are made.
- Please use pricing as a guide and don’t consider it the final price.
- We have no reason to change pricing but when there are obvious mistakes, we ask that you act fairly and understand that a mistake has occurred.
- We will even give an extra discount to compensate for any errors.
- The measurements on the website are just a guide.
- Never use these measurements to determine installation.
- The actual product should be used to determine the installation measurements.
- We do consider and approve returns.
- We accept returns when customers feel the goods they received were not well represented by the website photographs.
- More often than not, customers return goods because they measured the space available incorrectly.
- We ask that customers make sure of their measurements before ordering any products.
- We may charge a 10% handling fee when goods are returned because of incorrect measurements.
Watch our quick presentation explaining How It Works at House Shop.